Serena's Macaroni And Cheese
|White sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Tomatoes||4 Large, peeled|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In salted boiling water, cook macaroni for 15 minutes and then drain.
3) In the white sauce, stir one cup cheese and season with salt and pepper.
4) Stir in macaroni, ham, and tomatoes in the sauce.
5) Take an oven proof dish, grease with butter, and spread the mixture in it.
6) Mix remaining cheese with breadcrumbs and spread over the macaroni.
7) Melt butter and drizzle over the macaroni.
8) Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is crisp and golden brown.
9) Cut into slices and serve.