|Dry macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Mix Whole Wheat And White)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mixed dried vegetables||2 Tablespoon (Buy Them In A Health Food Store Or Dry Your Own)|
|Chopped dried onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry textured soy protein||1 Tablespoon (Can Be Found At A Health Food Store)|
|Dried milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a large camp pot, boil together the macaroni, water, dried vegetables, onion, parsley, textured protein and margarine.
2) Boil for 5 min and remove from the heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 min.
3) Return pot to the heat, cook further for a min if the macaroni isn't done.
4) Stir in the cheese; combine the powdered milk with a little water and add to pot; stir well until cheese is melted; season with salt and pepper.
5) Serve immediately on a nice dish.
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 229.7 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 16 g31.8%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 33.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet