Peanut Macaroni And Cheese
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||12 Ounce, shredded|
|Chopped salted peanuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cook the macaroni in the boiling salted water until soft and drain well.
3) In a pan, melt the butter, then stir in the flour and pepper.
4) Gradually stir in the milk and cook until thickened, stirring continuously.
5) Stir in the cheese, reserve 1 cup for the topping.
6) Blend in 1/2 cup peanuts and salt to taste, then pour and gently mix the sauce with the macaroni.
7) Top with rest of the cheese and peanuts.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
9) Serve in a nice plate.