Tossed Macaroni and Cheese
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Boil salted water and add macaroni in it. Cook till tender. Drain and place in a hot platter.
2) In a saucepan melt butter and add with garlic. Simmer for a few minutes.
3) Take off garlic.
4) Pour the butter on hot macaroni.
5) Mix parsley and 1 1/2 cups grated cheese and toss to coat well.
6) Sprinkle remaining cheese before serving.