A mouthwatering mac & cheese recipe with a tasty twist!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (divided)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), shredded
American cheese slices
1⁄4 Pound, chopped
1 Medium, beaten
8 Ounce, cooked
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Lightly grease mini muffin cups, sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in cups and tap out excess.
3 In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
4. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes, whisking continuously.
5. While still whisking add in milk and bring to boil, about 5 minutes.
6. Stir in Cheddar and American cheeses and remove from heat and stir well until smooth.
7. In a bowl, transfer the cheese mixture and whisk in egg yolk and paprika and stir well to mix.
8. Add in macaroni and fold well until well coated.
9. Place rounded tablespoons of macaroni mixture into prepared tins; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
10. Bake in oven for, about 10 minutes or until hot and golden.
11. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes; carefully transfer to a serving plate.
Tired of all the mainstream appetizers? Then watch this video and try your hands at something new! Watch to know and learn more! This easy treat will knock everyone's socks off and effectively have you crowned as the kitchen queen or king!