Deluxe Macaroni And Cheese
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsifted flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely grated onion||1 Tablespoon (Yellow Variety)|
|Elbow macaroni||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and drained by package directions|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the flour and mustard, blend well.
3) Gradually stir in the milk and cook until thickened.
4) Stir in 2 cups grated cheese and rest of the ingredients except macaroni.
5) Taste and adjust the seasoning, then stir and cook until the cheese is melted.
6) Turn off the heat, stir in the macaroni and mix well.
7) In a buttered 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture and sprinkle evenly with rest of the cheese.
8) Bake without the lid in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until light brown and bubbly.
9) Serve immediately in a nice plate.