Normal Mac & Cheese is the same simple dish. Chef Arthur King cooks it in his style with whatever ingredients he has in his pantry. He uses Roger Wood sausage in this dish to give it an extra taste. Try normal mac and cheese which is as simple and easy meal in your style with available ingredients in your pantry.
8 Ounce (1 Package)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Cook the macaroni as per package instructions.
2. Cut the sausage and brown it.
3. Add cheese into macaroni and mix it well.
4. Add the browned sausage to macaroni and mix.
5. Normal mac and cheese is ready to serve with some basil and parsley garnishing on it.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Classic with a twist. This video prepares classic macaroni and cheese with Roger Wood sausages. These sausages are a bit spicy giving a zesty taste to the normal variation of mac and cheese. The dish is further seasoned with basil and parsley making it truly fantastic. Never have imagined that mac and cheese can be made so so yummy.