1. In a pot pour water. Add the chicken bouillon granules and bring it to boil on medium heat.
2. Put the macaroni pasta and cook for around 10 minutes or till al dente.
3. Drain in a colander and set aside.
4. Transfer the pasta back to the pot. Add unsalted butter and mix well.
5. In a bowl, add heavy cream, half and half and milk and eggs. Mix well till combined.
6. Season with hot sauce, black pepper and whisk well till incorporated.
7. Pour this mixture into the pot with pasta and stir to mix.
8. Add the cheese and place the pot on low heat.
9. Stir and cook till the cheese melts.
10. In a pan, heat oil and add the bologna slices.
11. Saute till they are light brown and transfer them into the mac and cheese and stir to mix them well.
12. In a serving plate, serve the mac and cheese garnished with more cheese if desired.
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food. It's a kids' favorite, and adults like it too. This video makes the simplest and quick macaroni with the goodness of bologna. Try this Italian variation to make a yummy tasting dish.