In this video, Betty shares her Creamy Cooktop Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. Stay tuned for her baked macaroni and cheese--to die for!
8 Ounce, uncooked
Uncooked elbow macaroni
4 Cup (64 tbs) (Half Medium To Large Pot)
All purpose flour/Self rising flour
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
8 Ounce, cubed (2 Cups)
1. In a deep pot add water and salt. Bring the water to boil, add macaroni and cook till slightly less than done. Drain the excess water.
2. In a medium sauce pan melt butter, add flour and sauté till a dough like consistency is achieved. The mixture should not have any lumps.
3. Remove from heat and add salt, milk and Velveeta cheese cubes.
4. Heat it again on low flame to allow the cheese to melt.
5. Pour the drained elbow macaroni into the pot and mix.
7. In a nice serving dish, serve hot with garlic bread.
Macaroni and cheese are a favorite with kids and adults alike. Pamper your loved ones with a delicious creamy mac and cheese that is so simple to prepare if you follow this step-wise video. Join Betty in her kitchen with this interesting video and enjoy a great cooking experience. Check it out......