Tuna And Macaroni Croquettes
|Macaroni and cheese||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Combine uncooked macaroni, soup and water in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Stir mixture and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until macaroni is tender. Cool.
3. Stir in parsley, tuna, green pepper, cheese from mix and 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs. Chill.
4. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH. Form chilled macaroni mixture into 6 patties; coat with remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Place on preheated grill.
5. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, on HIGH, or until heated and lightly toasted.