Macaroni And Meat Sauce - معكرونه مع صوص البندوره و اللحمه
|Elbow pasta||1 Pound|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1. In a deep pan, add in the ground beef, oil and onion. Place on stove and season with salt, black pepper and allspice. Cook until all the moisture is reduced.
2. Add in the tomato paste and stir well. Pour in the hot water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until water is reduced to half.
3. Stir in the oregano, basil and parsley. Turn off the stove.
4. Meanwhile in a large pan, boil water and add in the elbow pasta. Cook according to the package direction.
5. Drain the pasta and place in a casserole dish.
6. Pour in the meat sauce over the pasta evenly. Top with mozzarella sauce.
7. Broil in oven until cheese is melted and turned brown.
8. Serve Macaroni and meat sauce with fresh salad.