Macaroni For Kids
|Macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped spring onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced boneless chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tomato puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. Boil macaroni as mentioned on the pack. Drain. Sprinkle a little oil over it, toss, set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a pan. Cook on a low flame from this point on.
3. Add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add the ham and saute for a further 2 minutes.
5. Add the tomato puree, oregano and honey. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the stock.
7. Using a high flame, bring to a boil.
8. Add the spring onions, reserving a little for the garnish.
9. Add the lemon juice and take off the heat.
10. Serve on the macaroni, sprinkled with the spring onions.