Macaroni and cheese cooked with beef is a great dish. The dish is quiet simple to make and requires least efforts. The flavors of the ingredients enhance the taste of macaroni making it a delicious meal. However, it is important to follow the sequence in which the ingredients are added. Watch this video on Macaroni and cheese to find out how to make the dish perfectly.
1 Can (10 oz)
2 (Chopped Up)
4 Clove (20 gm) (Chopped Up)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Shredded marble cheese
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Brown the beef first in a pot.
2. Add garlic and a pinch of salt or to taste.
3. Stir it up to mix the flavors and cook the beef for some more time.
4. Add the celery and Spanish onions. Stir and mix it up real good.
5. Cover the pot and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
6. Give it a good stir before adding tomatoes.
7. Throw in all the tomatoes along with the water and then add 1/2 can of water to get all the flavors out of the can.
8. Mix them up together and break the tomatoes.
9. Season with salt and pepper, chili powder and chopped parsley.
10. Mix and give a little stir to mix the spices into the vegetables.
11. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes.
12. After it is cooked, add the macaroni in.
13. Give it a good stir to mix the macaroni and vegetables.
14. Finally add the cheese and stir again.
15. Serve hot.
If macaroni and cheese makes you drool, I am sure you will not be able to keep your hands off from the dish which is shown in this video. The beefy macaroni and cheese is a delightful dish which combines the goodness of spiced beef with veggies, macaroni and loads of cheese. To enjoy the tasty bites, all you need is to just watch this video.