Broiled Rock Lobster Tails
|Rock lobster tails||20 Ounce (4, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Chicken bouillon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Imitation butter flavor||3 Drop|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced orange rind||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Make an incision lengthwise through tops of shells to keep lobster tails from curling while cooking.
2) On a broiler pan put the lobster with meat side up.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, butter flavoring, lemon juice, orange rind, bitters, ginger, and chili powder.
4) Apply this mixture on the lobsters and then, broil about 4 inches away from heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Serve broiled rock lobster tails hot.