Lobster Tails With Lime Juice
|Lobster tails||16 Ounce (2 Tails Of About 8 Ounce Each)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) With the help of heavy scissors, split each lobster tail lengthwise, to bottom.
2) Open and lift tail on top of shell leaving bottom connected.
3) Brush the tail with butter.
4) In a shallow glass dish, arrange the tails.
5) Cover the dish, Microwave (high),for 4-6 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
6) Let the meat become firm and translucent; shells will be pink.
7) Let the dish rest for 5 minutes.
8) Serve the lobster tails as appetizer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2195 Calories from Fat 385
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.2%
Saturated Fat 39.7 g198.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.1 mg38.7%
Sodium 1206.3 mg50.3%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 12.1 g48.5%
Sugars 64.8 g
Protein 41 g81.1%
Vitamin A 27.1% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 48.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet