Lobster Tails With Lime Juice
|Lobster tails||16 Ounce (2 Tails Of About 8 Ounce Each)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) With the help of heavy scissors, split each lobster tail lengthwise, to bottom.
2) Open and lift tail on top of shell leaving bottom connected.
3) Brush the tail with butter.
4) In a shallow glass dish, arrange the tails.
5) Cover the dish, Microwave (high),for 4-6 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
6) Let the meat become firm and translucent; shells will be pink.
7) Let the dish rest for 5 minutes.
8) Serve the lobster tails as appetizer.