Lobster Crame Risotto
|Shallot||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Lobster meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Rice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken stock/Water and stock cube||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Add the shallots and saute until soft and transparent.
3) Blend in the flour and curry powder then cook for 1-2 minutes without browning.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Pour in the milk and cream, stir over a medium heat until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
6) Stir in the egg yolk, tomato paste and lobster meat; mix thoroughly.
7) Keep the lobster cream hot over boiling water until needed.
8) In a saucepan, melt rest of the butter.
9) Add the rice and toss until the rice is thoroughly coated.
10) Add salt to taste and enough stock or water to cover and reach about halfway up the saucepan.
11) Bring to a boil and cook until the rice is tender.
12) Drain the rice and run some hot water through while the rice is still in the colander.
13) Then drain the rice again and pack the rice into a ring mould.
14) Unmould the ring on a hot serving dish and spoon the curried lobster in the center.
15) Garnish the Lobster Creme Risotto with a few lemon wedges and parsley and serve.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.6 mg36.9%
Sodium 413.7 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet