Microwave Lobster Thermidor
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lobster chunks/Bite size cooked||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2. Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and sautÃ© on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Add the flour, cream, garlic, and mustard to the pan and mix well. Cook this mixture on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes or until thick
4. Add the lobster, cheese, and sherry to the pan and top with breadcrumbs
5. Cover the dish and cook on ROAST (7) for 5 minutes or until hot.
6. Serve hot poured over rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2798 Calories from Fat 1816
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 207 g317.9%
Saturated Fat 127 g635.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1126.8 mg375.6%
Sodium 4114.3 mg171.4%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 125 g250.8%
Vitamin A 148.3% Vitamin C 25.8%
Calcium 91.9% Iron 44.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet