Microwave Frozen Lobster Tails
|Frozen cooked lobster tails||16 Ounce (2 pieces, 8 ounce each)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shallots||2 , diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped or pressed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Place lobster tails in a glass baking dish.
2. Cover using plastic wrap.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass baking dish and cook on a setting of DEFROST ( 4) for 5 minutes.
4. Allow the lobster tails to sit for 5 minutes until the lobsters are completely thawed. Carefully slit the shell lengthwise down the middle and open it with fingers.
5. Grasp the end of meat, and take out one piece and keep it on the top of shell.
6. Cook butter in a glass custard cup, on a setting of ROAST (7) for 2 minutes.
7. Stir in garlic and shallots and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about a minute, and add lemon juice.
8. Arrange the lobster tails in baking dish and top it with butter mixture.
9. Cover and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 2 minutes until opaque.
10. Allow the mixture to stand for some time (to complete cooking) before serving. Overcooking can spoil the taste of lobster.
11. Strain the butter.
12. Serve the frozen lobster tails with strained butter.