Over The Coals Lobster Tails
|Sauterne||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (Small Clove)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen lobster tails||36 Ounce, thawed (6 In Number, About 6 Ounce Each)|
|Lemons||3 , halved crosswise|
1) Mix together salad oil, sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, paprika, and pepper. Leave it for an hour.
2) Cut the underside membrane of lobster tails to remove meat from shell.
3) Now, skewer lobster tail lengthwise alternately with lemon halves.
4) Coat lobster meat with sauce.
5) Now, broil, meat side up on hot coals for about 10 minutes. Keep brushing sauce occasionally.
6) Turn the broiler until lobster is cooked.
7) Serve the over the coals lobster tails with lemon halves.