Charcoal Broiled Lobster Tails
|Frozen lobster tails||48 Ounce, Defrosted (6 Tails, 6 To 8 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon parsley butter||1 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1) Get the charcoal grill ready.
2) Using scissors, chop off the undershells of the lobster tails.
3) Take a heavy-duty aluminium foil and cut it into 6 squares of 12-inch dimensions each.
4) On each square sheet place a lobster tail.
5) Fold the ends over the tail by crimping the edges together.
6) Grill the lobster tails over the charcoal grill, with their shell side facing down. Place them about 5 inches over the hot charcoal.
7) Grill the tails for about 20 minutes.
8) Take the foil off the lobster tails and discard. Place the tails on the grill with their flesh side down. Let the tail brown for about 2 to 3 minutes.
9) Serve the Charcoal Broiled Lobster Tails with Lemon Parsley Butter on the side.
Calories 908 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.6%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 600 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 32 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 8% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet