An aficionado of Curried Lobster Casserole guarantees that this recipe will get you addicted! This compelling casserole is a great option to serve as a main dish. For the best flavor, use the freshest of Seafood available.
1 Medium, minced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
Cream of mushroom soup
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Tablespoon, minced
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped
1) In a saucepan, combine the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and 1 cup water.
2) Cook for 15 minutes.
3) Stir in the soup and seasonings.
4) Simmer, stirring, till a smooth sauce.
5) Fold in the parsley and lobster.
6) Transfer into a casserole.
7) Place in the oven at 325 degrees, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.