Deviled Lobster Tails
|Frozen rock lobster tails||24 Ounce (4 In Number, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Season all||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne powder/Red pepper||1 Dash|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, boil the lobster tails in salted water (1 teaspoon salt to each quart of water) for 9 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly, then gently cut with scissors and remove the lobster meat without breaking the shells.
4) Cut the lobster meat into bite-size pieces.
5) In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, onion, Season-All, pepper, lemon peel, dry mustard, cayenne, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons melted butter and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly.
6) Spoon the lobster meat mixture into the lobster shells.
7) Brush with rest of the butter and sprinkle with paprika.
8) Broil the lobsters 5 to 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
9) Serve the Deviled Lobster Tails, immediately on a serving platter.