|Onion||2 Ounce, diced (1/2 small onion)|
|Green peppers||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lobster||6 Ounce, cooked|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, green peppers, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and basil, for 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until green peppers are soft.
3) Stir in the lobster meat.
4) Cover and continue cooking for 5 minutes more.
5) Serve hot with cooked cauliflower, sliced beets and side of mixed salad, if desired.