|Live lobsters||3 (2 females, 1 male)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Lemon||1 , quarters|
|Lemon quarters||4 (adjust quantity as needed for serving)|
1. In a pot, place onion, celery, carrot and vinegar in salted water and bring it to boil.
2. Add live lobsters into the boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Let the lobsters stand in cooking liquids until cool.
4. Remove the lobsters and discard the cooking liquids or use for making stews.
5. Split the lobster into half and discard unwanted parts.
6. Apply melted butter over the lobster and season with salt.
7. Using a charcoal broil or hot broiler, cook the lobsters for 15 minutes.
8. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and melted butter or with tomato sauce.
9. It can also be served cold with mayonnaise.