Stuffed Lobster Tails
|Lobster tails||20 Ounce (2 Whole, 10 Ounce / 300 Gram Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||25 Milliliter, melted|
|Seasoned dry bread crumbs||50 Milliliter|
|Onion powder||1 Pinch|
|For lemon butter|
|Lemon juice||25 Milliliter|
1) Using kitchen shears, cut both sides of the soft shell (underside) of the lobster, from edge to the tail and remove.
2) Take a glass pie plate and arrange the lobster tails in it.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, onion powder, paprika and salt. Appy over lobster.
4) Using a waxed paper, cover the lobsters.
5) Microwave at MEDIUM for 2 to 4 minutes, or until lobster flakes when tested with a fork. Allow it to stand 3 minutes.
6) In a small glass bowl, mix butter and lemon juice.
7) Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW for 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Mix well.
8) Serve immediately.