|Frozen lobster tails||10 Ounce (1 Package, South African Variety)|
|Mixed pickling spices||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cocktail sauce/Tartar sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Bottled)|
1) In a saucepan cook lobster tails with pickling spices, onion, and salt.
2) Drain the mixture and let cool.
3) Using scissors, cut all the way through and remove thick membrane on the bottom of shell.
4) Peel out the hard shell and take out lobster meat with fingers of one hand and pulling meat outside with the other.
5) With a knife, cut meat into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
6) Sprinkle lemon juice on it.
7) Cover and chill.
8) Serve with a dip of bottled cocktail sauce or tartare sauce.