Lobster And Orange Cup
|Canned lobster||5 Ounce, flaked (1 Cup, 1 Can)|
|Oranges||3 Large, pared and sectioned|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Horse radish||To Taste|
1. Prepare the lobster by cleaning it and breaking it into half inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and toss them with the orange sections
3. Set this aside to chill till needed
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the orange juice, mayonnaise and the peel. Mix well to ensure that the mix is incorporated well.
5. Add in whipped cream and horseradish and mix well.
6. In individual serving bowls or sherbet glasses, set out the fresh lettuce leaves to line the bowls.
7. Heap the lobster mixture in to the leaves.
8. Pour over the whipped cream
9. Sprinkle powdered nutmeg on top
10. Serve cold.