To make garlic butter:
1. In a cup add butter at room temperature, minced garlic and herbs de provence (after crushing with hand) and mix well.
2. Rub olive oil on the meat of the raw lobster tails and place meat-side-down on a grill that is at medium heat.
3. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn the lobster tails so that they are meat side up.
4. Allow to cook for 5 to 6 minutes and notice the meat swell up a bit.
5. Remove, apply the garlic butter immediately and enjoy!
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.
If you are a big-time seafood lover, you will absolutely enjoy this lobster treat. Great to look and good to eat, lobster tails are a breeze to make at home, given you follow the recipe to the T. Perfect for a warm-weather treat or a bonfire by the beach, this crowd-pleaser will win you tons of compliments. Stream the video recipe and get making this seafood delight at home.