Lobster Spring Rolls and Mango Dipping Sauce Paired with Brooks Pinot Gris
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Mango||2 , peeled and chop|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , chop|
|Jalapeno||1 , chop|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , julienned|
|Carrots||1 , julienned|
|Red leaf lettuce head||1⁄4 , slice|
|Cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||5 , slice|
|Rice stick noodles||1⁄2 Pound|
|Hot water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
1. In a pan, bring to a boil the water, white wine, bay leaves, butter, salt and pepper.
2. In the meantime, remove the lobster flesh from the tail.
3. Place the meat in the pot for 3-5 minutes. Remove and place in the refrigerator.
4. In a blender, add the chopped mangoes, onion, jalapeno, pineapple juice, salt and pepper, lime juice and fresh basil and pulse it. Pour into a bowl. You want this mix to be slightly chunky.
5. Finish with lime juice and fresh basil and set aside.
6. Place hot water in two separate pans. Place the rice stick noodles in one and the rice paper in the other.
7. Remove and lay down the rice paper and place some of the cucumber, carrots, red leaf lettuce, cilantro leaves, chopped lobster, rice noodles and green onion and roll into a wrap.
8. Cut into half and plate with the mango dipping sauce.
9. Serve with a glass of Pinot Gris Wine.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4700 Calories from Fat 3251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 370 g569.3%
Saturated Fat 233.4 g1166.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 975.3 mg325.1%
Sodium 626.3 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 311 g103.6%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.1%
Sugars 79.7 g
Protein 12 g24.2%
Vitamin A 819.8% Vitamin C 326.5%
Calcium 40% Iron 33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet