1. In a pan, bring to a boil the water, white wine, bay leaves, butter, salt and pepper.
2. In the meantime, remove the lobster flesh from the tail.
3. Place the meat in the pot for 3-5 minutes. Remove and place in the refrigerator.
4. In a blender, add the chopped mangoes, onion, jalapeno, pineapple juice, salt and pepper, lime juice and fresh basil and pulse it. Pour into a bowl. You want this mix to be slightly chunky.
5. Finish with lime juice and fresh basil and set aside.
6. Place hot water in two separate pans. Place the rice stick noodles in one and the rice paper in the other.
7. Remove and lay down the rice paper and place some of the cucumber, carrots, red leaf lettuce, cilantro leaves, chopped lobster, rice noodles and green onion and roll into a wrap.
8. Cut into half and plate with the mango dipping sauce.