|Cooked lobster||1 , cut in halves|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Hard boiled egg||1|
1) Cut the lobster claws and take out meat. Halve and tail and cut flesh coarsely into small pieces.
2) Remove stomach in the head sections, wash and dry thoroughly.
3) Wash lettuce leaves and dry.
4) In a bowl put lobster meat, add seasoning, lemon juice and toss. Keep aside.
5) Arrange lettuce leaves platter.
6) Mix lobster meat with mayonnaise.
7) Spoon the mixture into shells.
8) Place shells on platter and decorate with cucumber slices and hard-boiled egg quarters.