|Canned lobster meat||12 Ounce (2 Cans, 6 Ounces Each)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||2 Tablespoon|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , shelled and diced|
|Hard rolls||4 Large|
|Swiss cheese slices||4 (From An 8 Ounce Package)|
|Sweet pickles||4 Medium|
1. Drain lobster, removing any bony tissue and flake into bite-size pieces. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl, make spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing, catsup and pickle relish.
3. Gently fold in egg.
4. Chill this until ready to assemble the rolls.
5. Split rolls.
6. Spread mayonnaise spread on both sides of rolls.
7. On the bottom halves, arrange lobster chunks and spoon remaining mayonnaise spread.
8. Top the filling with cheese slice and cover with lettuce
9. Garnish each with a pickle slices assembled to make a fan.
10. Cover with top half of roll.
11. Serve right away or wrap in cling film, foil or wax paper and chill