|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Rounded)|
|Canned lobster meat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Double cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (Heaped)|
1) In a saucepan melt butter over moderate heat.
2) Mix flour and cook for 1 minute but do not brown.
3) Gently add milk, beating well till smooth. Boil and cook gently 2-3 minutes.
4) Add seasoning and add flaked lobster flesh with sinews removed. Heat.
5) Turn off heat, mix in sherry and cream.
6) Add the cayenne pepper.
7) Grease ramekin dishes and pour into 1 small buttered serving dish. Set in a warm place.
8) In a small pan melt butter. Take off from heat and add breadcrumbs. Mix well with a fork.
9) Spoon the creamed lobster and brown in grill.
10) Pass with buttered toast and grilled tomatoes.