Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs), salted|
|Fish aspic||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Black olives||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large pot with the boiling salted water, boil the lobsters for 12 to 15 minutes.
2) Refrigerate the lobsters, remove the lobster meat with the back, claws and tail intact.
3) Combine the lobster meat and enough mayonnaise to bind and keep aside.
4) Slice the tail meat to make medallions and refrigerate alongwith the shell.
5) On a wire rack, place the medallions and spoon over the chilled aspic.
6) Thinly slice the truffles or black olives into fancy shapes, then dip into aspic and decorate the medallions and refrigerate.
7) Spoon one more layer of aspic on the medallions and refrigerate.
8) Arrange the salad greens over a platter, then decoratethe fan-shaped lobster tail with medallions.
9) Also decorate the platter with the lobster mayonnaise and with the stuffed hard-cooked eggs, chopped aspic and artichoke hearts, if desired .
10) Serve immediately.