Lobster Tails Harlequin
|Frozen rock lobster tails||24 Ounce (3 Packages, 8 Ounces Each, About 6 Pieces)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned chicken broth||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (If Desired)|
|Canned ripe olives||3 Ounce, pitted sliced (1 Can)|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and add salt to water before boiling it.
2) Toss the rock lobster tails in the water and cook according to instructions on package.
3) Take kitchen scissors and cut around the transparent, thin under shell of the lobster tails.
4) Take the meat out and flake or dice it.
5) Retain the shells after cleaning them.
6) Take a chaffing dish and melt ¼ cups of butter in it.
7) Add the nutmeg, flour, salt & pepper and stir them in blending properly.
8) Stir the chicken broth in slowly adding the milk and cream consecutively.
9) Stir constantly while the mixture cooks until it becomes smooth and thick.
10) Add the flaked or diced lobster meat together with olives, ham and Sherry.
11) Serve as required.