Lobster Tails Harlequin
|Frozen rock lobster tails||24 Ounce (3 Packages, 8 Ounces Each, About 6 Pieces)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned chicken broth||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (If Desired)|
|Canned ripe olives||3 Ounce, pitted sliced (1 Can)|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and add salt to water before boiling it.
2) Toss the rock lobster tails in the water and cook according to instructions on package.
3) Take kitchen scissors and cut around the transparent, thin under shell of the lobster tails.
4) Take the meat out and flake or dice it.
5) Retain the shells after cleaning them.
6) Take a chaffing dish and melt ¼ cups of butter in it.
7) Add the nutmeg, flour, salt & pepper and stir them in blending properly.
8) Stir the chicken broth in slowly adding the milk and cream consecutively.
9) Stir constantly while the mixture cooks until it becomes smooth and thick.
10) Add the flaked or diced lobster meat together with olives, ham and Sherry.
11) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3471 Calories from Fat 1421
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 164 g252.6%
Saturated Fat 90.9 g454.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 946.7 mg315.6%
Sodium 5163.9 mg215.2%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 202 g403.4%
Vitamin A 100.2% Vitamin C 47.8%
Calcium 68.9% Iron 100.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet