Lobster A La Bourgogne
|Garlic||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Red onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemons juice||4 Tablespoon (Extracted From 4 Lemons)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Lobsters||4 Pound (4 Pieces, 1 Pound Each)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (Use As Needed)|
1) Allow the butter as well as the margarine to reach the room temperature till it is semi-soft.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix both the ingredients and blend well till the mixture is creamy. Add the parsley, onion and garlic and blend properly once again.
3) Add the Worcestershire sauce, juice of the lemons and Tabasco sauce, season with salt to taste and mix well.
4) Allow the mixture to chill for an hour.
5) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
6) Split the lobster in half with a sharp knife. Remove the lobster from the shell along with the red film which is on top of the meat.
7) Chop the lobster neatly into medium chunks. Place the pieces in an ovenproof escargot dish.
8) Directly over the lobster, squeeze the juice of 2 lemons.
9) Spoon the chilled mixture all over the lobster and over the finished preparation, sprinkle paprika.
10) Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes or till the dish is bubbly.
11) Serve hot.
Calories 2498 Calories from Fat 2061
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g359.8%
Saturated Fat 125.4 g627.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 918.6 mg306.2%
Sodium 1568.4 mg65.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 89 g179%
Vitamin A 199.1% Vitamin C 60.6%
Calcium 34.5% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet