|Sun dried tomatoes packed in oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Finely chopped shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped basil/1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed||5 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Angel hair pasta||10 Ounce|
|Sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce (3 Cups)|
|Cooked lobster meat||1 Pound|
|Chopped sweet red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
2. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
4. Cook garlic for 1 minute and add basil, white pepper and shallots.
5. Add vermouth, cream and chicken broth and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
6. Continue cooking, uncovered, stirring continuously.
7. Remove from heat once the sauce decreases to 1 1/2 cups.
8. Take a stockpot or 6-quart Dutch oven and fill 3 1/2 quarts boiling salted water.
9. Add pasta and cook till it turns tender, yet firm.
10. Drain completely to remove excessive water.
11. Take an 8-inch skillet and add butter and mushroom. Cook till mushrooms turn tender.
12. Take a slotted spoon and transfer mushroom to the cream mixture.
13. Cook the cream mixture for 2 to 4 minutes after adding red pepper, Parmesan cheese and lobster.
14. Add sauce, toss and serve immediately.
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.6 mg43.2%
Sodium 589.9 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 29 g57.8%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 30.3%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet