Lobster Tails De Luxe
|Frozen rock lobster tails||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese cubes||1⁄4 Pound (3/4 Cup)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
1. In large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts water to boiling. Add lobster tails, vinegar, bay leaf, and salt; boil gently, covered, 7 minutes. Drain; rinse in cold running water.
2. With scissors, cut undershells from lobster tails. Remove lobster meat in one piece. Set aside the 2 shells. Cut meat into 1/3 inch slices.
3. Meanwhile, in top of double boiler, combine sour cream and cheese. Cook, covered, over gently boiling water, 15 minutes, or until cheese melts; stir occasionally.
4. Stir in lobster and mushrooms; cook, covered, 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
5. In small bowl, combine flour and wine, stirring until smooth. Stir into lobster mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened— about 10 minutes.
6. Fill shells with lobster mixture, mounding high. (Pass any remaining lobster mixture in a small dish.) Sprinkle with paprika; garnish with parsley.
Calories 597 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197 mg65.7%
Sodium 1400 mg58.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 47 g94.1%
Vitamin A 48.3% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 55.8% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet