Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms
|Lobster meat||1 Pound|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut lobster meat in 1-inch cubes. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; add to lobster cubes and toss gently to coat.
2. Slice mushrooms. Cut scallion stalks in 1-inch sections.
3. Mince garlic; then combine with soy sauce and sherry.
4. Heat oil. Add scallions; stir-fry a few times. Add mushrooms and stir-fry until nearly done (2 to 3 minutes). Remove vegetables from pan.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add salt and lobster cubes. Stir-fry until cubes begin to cur] at the edges (about 3 to 4 minutes).
6. Quickly stir in garlic-soy mixture. Then return mushrooms and scallions. Stir-fry to reheat and blend flavors