Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork
|Dried black mushrooms||4|
|Fermented black beans||2 Tablespoon|
|Lobster tails||4 Large|
|Water chestnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and fermented black beans.
2. Remove lobster meat from tails, reserving the shells. Mince lobster, together with water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms. Separately mince or grind pork.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry to brown lightly (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Let pork cool; then add to lobster mixture, along with salt, mixing well to blend. Divide mixture in 4 parts, forming each into a ball. Toss each ball hard against a chopping board 10 to 15 times to drive out the air. Then stuff mixture into lobster shells. Arrange, stuffing-side up, on a shallow heatproof dish.
5. Steam until done (about 20 minutes).
6. Meanwhile mince garlic; then mash with soaked black beans. Blend cornstarch, cold water and soy sauce to a paste.
7. Heat remaining oil. Add garlic-black bean mash; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Pour sauce over lobster tails and serve