Gluten-Free Quinoa Loaf
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Cooked garbanzo beans||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), cooked|
|Rolled oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Quinoa||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sundried tomatoes||10 , soaked in water for 1 hour, drained well and chopped|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Coconut oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. Grease a pan with coconut oil and add in 2 tbsp. of water.
3. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 8 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
4. In a food processing jar take water, garbanzo beans and oats. Blend for few minutes.
5. Scrape out the mixture in same bowl where mushroom is kept.
6. Add in the parsley, quinoa, peas, sun-dried tomatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
7. Place the mixture in greased loaf pan. Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Take out from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
9. Serve Quinoa loaf with Thai green curry and enjoy!
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 241.6 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet