10 , soaked in water for 1 hour, drained well and chopped
1⁄2 , chopped
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. Grease a pan with coconut oil and add in 2 tbsp. of water.
3. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 8 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
4. In a food processing jar take water, garbanzo beans and oats. Blend for few minutes.
5. Scrape out the mixture in same bowl where mushroom is kept.
6. Add in the parsley, quinoa, peas, sun-dried tomatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
7. Place the mixture in greased loaf pan. Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Take out from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
9. Serve Quinoa loaf with Thai green curry and enjoy!