1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Keep aside
3. In a bowl, beat 2 large eggs lightly, add sugar, butter, milk, vinegar and orange marmalade. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, glazed fruit, orange and lemon rind. Stir nicely.
5. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and stir quickly until well combined.
6. Take the greased pan, pour the batter into it and spread it evenly, and smooth out the top.
7. Crumble the dark brown sugar over the top of the batter and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour or until the tester comes out clean.
8. Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let the loaf sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and let the loaf cool completely on a rack.
9. Cut the loaf into desired slices and serve with tea or coffee for breakfast.