Another 9-minute recipe from Sarah's Low Carb Vegetarian Kitchen!
Unprocessed wheat bran
3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs), boil
Chocolate protein powder
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Pea protein isolate/Soy protein isolate
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Wheat protein isolate
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Powdered egg white
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Grease a baking tray or line with parchment paper.
2. Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. For the wet ingredients: In a bowl, add the wheat bran, Splenda, coffee and the bowling water and mix well. Let this cool after mixing.
4. For the dry ingredients: In a bowl, add the chocolate protein powder, Pea protein isolate, Wheat protein isolate, powdered egg white, stevia, baking soda and mix with a whisk.
5. In the 1st bowl, add the vanilla essence and the eggs and mix.
6. Next, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl, a little at a time.
7. Pop into the oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Cut the loaf into pieces and serve with an omelette or any other side dish.