Having kids help in the kitchen allows them to do something that pleases you and builds confidence in them. They learn loads of skills from reading, math, science and creating. Using The Bag Holder is a great tool for the Head Chef so that there is less mess when your JR. chef gets done creating.
1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (as needed)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 Medium (package)
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Place a zip/seal-able pouch with melted butter on the bag holder.
3) Add the milk, eggs, and flour mixture.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
5) Pour out the batter into a loaf pan and spread evenly.
6) Bake in the preheated oven until the crust turns golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7) Allow the loaf to cool in the pan for about 20 to 30 minutes then remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.