A tribute to Jason Hall, aka HALLSYSKITCHEN. A YouTube friend that recently passed away.
Please see video
1) In a large bowl, add ground turkey, garlic salt, onion, green pepper, black pepper, egg, bread crumbs together and make a loaf.
2) Take a grilling pan and place the loaf on it.
3) Arrange potato slices around the loaf and sprinkle some Italian seasoning on it.
4) Spread some ketchup and Italian seasoning on it.
5) Place the pan in the grill and close the grill. Let it cook for 45 minutes.
6) Let it rest for some time before serving.
7) Slice the turkey loaf and serve with potatoes.
How do you probably say thank you to a person who has meant a lot to you or have a great respect to? The chef in the video is cooking a recipe of a friend in order to thank him. Watch the video to know the recipe.