|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery stalks||2 , finely chopped|
|Cooked soybeans||2 Cup (32 tbs), pureed|
|Whole wheat bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onion and celery in it.
3. Mix adding the remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup tomato sauce.
4. Grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan, shape into a loaf and place in the greased pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
6. Pour remaining tomato sauce over loaf and bake 5 minutes more.
7. Serve with filling or sauces of your choice or as desired.
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 1029.4 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.5%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 20 g39%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet