|Dry macaroni||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced pimientos||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and pour water in it. Add macaroni and salt. Cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain using a colander and pour about 2 cups of cold water over it.
4) Transfer macaroni to a bowl.
5) Scald milk and beat an egg in it.
6) Pour the mixture over macaroni and add all the remaining ingredients.
7) Transfer the mixture to a non-stick baking dish and bake for about 30-45 minutes.
8) Remove to a serving platter. Slice and serve hot.