|Caster sugar||4 Ounce|
|Plain flour||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4
2. Grease and flour 2-lb. loaf tin
3. In a large pan, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, lastly beat in the honey and mix thoroughly till well combined.
4. Beat in egg and then sieve flour, baking powder and salt into the creamed mixture alternating with the milk.
5. Put into tins and bake for 1 1/4 hours.
6. Cool on a wire rack
7. Pack in polythene bag or foil.