Big Wheel Loaf
|Sourdough bread loaf||1 (1 round, 8-inch)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Roast beef||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Swiss cheese||1 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Fully cooked ham||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked & drained|
|American cheese||1 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a serrated or electric knife and slice the bread horizontally into 6 equal layers.
2) Spread the first layer with horseradish and stop with beef and a second layer of bread.
3) Spread the second layer with mayonnaise and top with Swiss cheese.
4) Place bread and spread mustard over this layer. Top with ham.
5) Place bread and cover with tomato slices and bacon.
6) Place bread and top with American cheese and onion. Place one more slice of bread.
7) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the other remaining ingredients in it. Spread mixture over and top and sides of topmost bread slice.
8) Place the loaf on a baking sheet and bake, uncovered, for about 15-20 minutes.
9) Slice with an electric knife and serve immediately.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.7 mg16.9%
Sodium 228.6 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet