|Salmon||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 8 X 4 inch loaf pan.
3) Drain the salmon and reserve the liquid for sauce.
4) Flake the salmon, remove and discard the skin and bones.
5) In a bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
6) Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and pack the mixture tightly.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
8) Slice and serve the Salmon Loaf with sauce.
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132 mg44%
Sodium 178.2 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 20 g39.9%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet