|Salmon||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 8 X 4 inch loaf pan.
3) Drain the salmon and reserve the liquid for sauce.
4) Flake the salmon, remove and discard the skin and bones.
5) In a bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
6) Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and pack the mixture tightly.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
8) Slice and serve the Salmon Loaf with sauce.