Low Calorie Salmon Loaf
|Canned salmon||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley diced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Pimientos||2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, diced|
1. In medium mixing bowl combine salmon, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, celery, salt, onion, lemon juice and diced pimiento.
2. Arrange in 6 cup plastic ring dish.
3. Decorate top with pimiento strips, sprinkle with chives and microwave at (high) 7-9 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4. Rest for about 5 minutes.
5. Serve with creamed peas or dill sauce.